- Regular eye testing on a yearly basis for children is important as their bodies develop quickly and change.
- If you have a family history of eye problems it is always good for regular check-ups.
- If your child is complaining of regular eye strain or unexplained headaches.
- If there is any blurred vision after reading for short or prolonged periods.
- If eyes become dry or itchy easily when reading.
Being able to see in the classroom is critical to learning, so if you suspect an issue do not delay.
Written by: Warren Thompson, LSU Manager at Sparrow Schools.